Runny nose, flu, and cough problems these are the disorders which are not only bothersome but can disturb your whole routine. Someone who has a runny nose for a few days will realize how bad it is to have this annoyance. Although most of the people get this runny nose due to their own carelessness but there are a lot of different theories about it. Some people get runny nose due to the cold environment or drinking in any cold drink.
Some people get the runny nose due to some other health related disorder or a side effect of different medicines. Whatever the reason is you have to deal with your runny nose as fast you possibly can and not succumb to it. Most of the cases of runny noses are due to the exposure to cold or due to some allergy issues. There are very rare cases of runny nose because of the antibiotics or other health related disorders.
There are many methods by which you can get rid of the runny nose. Let us see some of the unusual and usual methods by which you can get rid of it.
Getting rid of Runny Nose
- Application of pressure is a great way to start. It is good way to get rid of the runny nose. Try putting some pressure at the corner of nose for 10 to 12 times. But you need to make sure that while you apply the pressure your nose should remain close and you can do the breathing from the mouth in the meantime. Apply pressure on the areas from where your tears are generated. Yes this is another decent way to get hold off. Massage is very important along with the application of procedure. You need to massage your earlobes for 10-15 seconds. This will be very helpful.
- Completely clean and clear your nose after applying the above methods and make sure you clean it with water afterwards.
- Another thing you can do is by applying some pressure with the tissue or some paper. Tissue would be better because it is soft and it would not damage your inner nostrils. Tear some tissue and then fold it. Place it in one of your nostril or in both. In the mean while you can take breathe from your mouth.
- There are also some medications you can take to get rid of the runny nose. If you have fever along with the runny nose then you can take some pain killers or Paracetamol. It will not only provide you some relief from the runny nose but also reduce your fever.
- Another way to get rid of the runny nose is by rubbing some petroleum jelly or the Vaporub underneath your nose. Make sure that you put it or apply it under your nose and not in your nose or on your nose because it would not produce any effect if you do it otherwise. Not only just if relieves you from the runny nose but if you are suffering from the clogged nose it will be healthy for you.