Ladybugs though relatively harmless can be a real pesky problem. The mere sight of these little itsy bitsy creatures is enough for you to get irritated. A ladybug infestation in your home not only looks kind of creepy but gives creeps to all those who would pay you a visit. Normally a little bug spray is enough to drive away these creepy crawlies.
If you have tried the bug spray method but are still plagued by these pesky little things then you need to follow the given advice below to get rid of these little pests and make your home free from all sort of creepy crawlies. There’s just not one method for getting rid of ladybugs, but you can try any one of these methods or if you are way too bothered all of these together.
• Try getting those pesky little things get eaten up by your vacuum cleaner. Okay so you think it’s a joke but its not, you really can vacuum these little pests! What you have to do is to play a stocking on the hose attachment of your vacuum cleaner, as soon as you suck up these bugs you can be kind enough to let them go and frolic just about anywhere but your home. This way you don’t kill the poor things and also grant them their freedom. So if you are not big on bug killing then this method would suffice for you.
• Make use of a light trap. Though this is only possible if you have the bugs in only a limited space of your home. The light will attract the lady bugs and then you can trap them and release them in the garden. If you have a really bad bug infestation then you might have to try bug spray after all.
• If you are big on the naturalist theory then you are going to love this little trick. What you have to do is to spray camphor and menthol on all affected areas. This will cause the bugs to leave your home as the small of these two are enough to drive the bugs crazy and out of your home too.
• Okay this one sounds a bit mean, but if you are a sadistic sort of person you are going to enjoy this lot. What you have to do is to get a plastic bowl and fill it with soapy water. Next place a light on top of the bowl. Soon the light will attract the little pests and they will fall in the soapy water and suffer a watery demise!
• The last resort, if you just can’t seem to get rid of the infestation is to call your local pesticide controller. They can come over and spray barrier pesticides. These will help your home stay bug free for a long time.
If you follow all of these above tactics you will surely get rid of these bugs in one way or the other!