Many women suffer from stretch marks after giving birth to their children, most people also suffer from stretch marks if they tend to loose a lot of weight, or gain a lot of weight. It’s a very difficult job to get rid of stretch marks. This means that most women have to do without wearing a two piece bikini. Stretch marks on the butt tend to look like little rivulets coursing down your butt. It also looks ugly and is a source of embarrassment for many women.
There are different methods which can be used to get rid of stretch marks. No matter how much you exercise and sweat away every last pound, its very hard to get rid of stretch marks once they appear. Follow these tips to achieve a peachy looking butt minus the stretch marks.
• This ones going to sound a bit icky, that is because you can use egg whites to get rid of your butt stretch marks, the egg white contains a protein which when applied to the stretch marks make the skin appear more even toned. Repeat it every day for better results.
• Make sure that you eat lots of foods which contain vitamin C. the collagen in this vitamin helps your skin to repair itself and also takes care of its elasticity.
• The best possible way of reducing stretch marks is early intervention. Once you start gaining or loosing weight, it is necessary to moisturize your skin so that your skin stays supple and does not develop stretch marks.
• Use a cocoa butter formula to get rid of stretch marks at least 3 to 4 times a day and as soon as you can see the appearance of stretch marks.
• Some people also swear by the use of wheat germ oil. It is said that wheat germ oil when applied to stretch marks at the beginning of their inception is strong enough to inhibit any more stretch marks from appearing.
• Some people also refer to a dermatologist for a prescription of a retinoid cream. Retinoid creams help in keeping the skin supple and maintain its elasticity( though there are a number of side effects of retinoid, for example limit your exposure to the sun or this might lead to severe scarring as well.
• Using a glycolic wash which contains alpha hydro oxy acid is also a good way of getting rid of stretch marks.
• Try to control yo yo dieting. Rapidly gaining or loosing weight can cause the skin to loose its elasticity, thus the appearance of stretch marks.
• Drink plenty of water and eat healthy to maintain and stabilize your weight.
• If getting rid of butt stretch marks is an obsession then you could also go for micro derm abrasion, which is quite an expensive procedure.
• Some people go as far as to get cosmetic surgery to get rid of butt stretch marks.