A few weeks back we discussed some of the tips to get rid of Cigaretee smell from your house. As we all know Cigarette smoke smell has a very unpleasant odour which makes it difficult for some people to breath. This is often the case with asthmatics. If you are a loved one suffers from this problem then it becomes a real problem because it’s not very easy to get rid of cigarette smoke smell from just about anywhere. Many people have tried and tested several methods through which they can get rid of this pesky odor but to no avail.
However you don’t need to loose heart, listed below are some of the several ways in which you get rid of the cigarette smoke smell, which is not only unpleasant but is also a great health risk, especially if you have babies in the house. Try some of the tips which are given below to free your home from any sort of smoke odor.
• Try using ammonia. It’s a trick which dates back to the 1950’s. It was used after parties, which had people smoking like chimneys and its one of the most tried and tested trick. It’s also pretty cheap. Though ammonia itself carries an unpleasant smell, its great at removing the fumes from cigarettes without costing you a lot!
• Another trick is to get a towel fairly damp and then sprinkling it with vinegar. After wards try moving the towel around the room, you may also try wiping your floors with it, this will get rid of any yucky odor left by cigarette smoke.
• Try to make use of an air purifier. This will help your air to become cleaner and also get rid of the smoky smell.
• Some people also swear by the use of vanilla essence. The remedy is to sprinkle the droplets of vanilla just about everywhere and this will help absorb most of the odor and have your place smelling fresh and clean
• You can also try putting a few drops of essential oils in a diffuser and letting it seep in the air, while doing this also make sure that you leave the windows open to allow the fresh air to come in.
• Some people also use coffee. What you do is take a little coffee in a cup and warm it in the microwave. Then try putting it in separate bowls around your place and soon you will get the aroma of freshly grounded coffee instead of the horrible cigarette smoke
• Putting bags of volcanic rocks all over the place also help. Make sure the rocks are not too expensive or you will end up with a house without smoke smell but also an empty pocket as well.
Cigarette smoke is hard to get rid of and it might also cause you much alarm. Some people might also suffer from severe allergies due to this smoke, it is therefore necessary to take all of the above preventive measures to get rid of any sort of lingering smoke odors. If you slowly and persistently keep using these tricks your house will smell fresh and clean in no time at all.