To get rid of shoes, you need to take serious considerations because it does not seem a serious situation where you hurt your feet due to shoes. Remember always that this can result into something serious that will affect you later. So, in order to get rid of these problems, here are some solutions for you to follow.
Getting Rid of Shoes
- First of all, you should go barefoot. Whether you have inherited a propensity towards getting feet infections or these are a result of wearing lifetime shoes that are too tight, spend as much time as possible walking barefoot can prevent and even heal these infections.
- You should also try to change your shoes more often. It is very important as the germs that are present in the old shoes can again cause infection in the feet once you have get over with them. This prevents infections from lasting longer.
- Avoid activities that can cause these infections and can even raise the ache. Avoid ballet dance and other activities that require constructive shoes.
- You may also try foot exercises .
- You may also relieve the pain by soaking your feet in hot or cold water as it would sooth the joints and alleviate the pain.
- If you feel that the pain is not reducing and increasing instead, you need to see a physician immediately. Do as he tells you to do. Use the prescribed medication and treatment that he asks you o go through.
- If the doctor says that you need a surgery, then hurry and get it done before the pain or your foot gets worse.
- You should also let your feet breathe so never wear shoes all the time. Give your feet a break so that they could get fresh air to breathe in.
- You should also scrub your feet regularly so that the germs that are present on your feet can get removed which would prevent infection. Rub your feet with soapy water to get rid of bacteria and dead ski8n cells.
- Make sure to dry your feet before wearing any form of slippers so that moisture is removed which helps bacteria in breeding.
- You may also keep a mixture of half regular vinegar and half alcohol. They would remove irritation, kill fungus and help to prevent infection.
- Rub your feet with one or more of the powders that include talcum powder, baking soda, corn starch as they would help to dry out your feet, create anti bacterial environment and absorb sweat.
- Try to wear open toed shoes or sandals that are open so that air can flow around your feet which keeps them cool and keeps you away from producing as much sweat. In winters, wear leather or canvas shoes that would allow your feet to breathe.
- Change your socks daily as they absorb your sweat.
- Powder shoes and socks daily lightly with baking soda. Dust out previous soda then put the new one.
In order to save your feet, you may use these solutions.
Image courtesy : www.essentialhealth.com