Fungus causes infection in the toe nails or fingernails but toenails are affected more commonly. Nails are conspicuous and they have their importance and nails are supposed to add up to the overall personality of an individual. Patients suffering from such a disease (nail fungus) therefore can have serious psychosocial issues. It is one of the commonest nail abnormalities from which a large number of people get affected and there is no easy getting off from it.
There are lots of ways to get rid of the nail fungus naturally. Let us look at some of the parameters to get rid of the nail fungus naturally.
Getting rid of Nail Fungus Naturally
- Nail fungus appears when the color of the nails gets affected and it becomes yellow, black and sometimes white. It causes the nail to become brittle which makes it to break in small pieces becoming painful. Advancing age causes the poor circulation of blood in the body and the growth of nails become very slow. Humidity provides favorable environment to the fungus. Heavy perspiration can also give a chance to the fungus to grow.
- Going for the medication is the foremost attempt of a patient and then seeking for help by the pharmaceuticals. Condition can become very bad in cases like people with diabetics and depressed immune system due to AIDS etc. In such circumstances minor infection can become chronic. We can cure the nails not by medication but also by means of natural methods instead of spending a lot of money for the drugs.
- We can make use of our daily items available in our home. By keeping in mind that everything is fresh we will get the desired results. The usage of proper ingredients and proper follow up is needed. Be patient in results and keep the constancy of the dosage for at least two months is essential.
- Traditionally the use of tea tree oil is used with equal amounts of olive oil and then applying it on toenail. All antiseptic and antifungal properties containing natural products can heal it. Baking soda easily available in home serves the remedy to. All most all types of orange juice can be applied with the help of a dropper. Vinegar mixed with warm water is applied too and is repeated several times a day. Eating a clove of garlic can do wonders if garlic oil is not available.
- Apple cider vinegar will prevent the fungus from spreading. Listerine mouth wash is used it performs the same as it do in oral cavity that is the killing of microbes and bacteria. Before sleep it’s recommended to apply Lavender oil on the toes to increase the effectiveness of the remedy. Orgeno oil also causes the prevention. Lemon juice is applied along with olive oil thus skin becomes soft and fungus is treated too. The usage of the treatment gives us the results we want. If we use everything natural at regular intervals only then we can get the original, fine texture and shape of our nails.