Hemorrhoids are one of the most painful diseases you can ever have. These are actually caused due to the swollen veins in the lower part of your abdomen i.e. rectum and anal canal. There is a lot of pain that you cannot even sit and sometimes you have to stand up for a lot of time.
There is a lot of itching in the anal region and the more you itch the more are the chances of making the situation worse. Sometimes the condition becomes so worse that you have even problem defecating and excreting your bowel. When the bowel movements become intense it becomes pretty hard to remove them rectum or anal canal region due to these dilated veins/hemorrhoids.
Luckily in the recent era a great number of methods have been devised to counter this problem so if you get hemorrhoids by any chance you need to follow the following steps.
Getting rid of Hemorrhoids
- A good way to soothe yourself from this condition is by blotting the area where you have the hemorrhoids. After shower, take some rough towel or tissue paper and gently blot the specific area and leave the area as it is for around 20mins. You will see the result.
- Because hemorrhoids very hurt if you sit on hard surface so try sitting on a padded and soft surfaces like on a sofa or on a bed. Do not sit on the ground or in an open area like the garden or park etc. If there is a hard surface then try putting a pillow underneath so you do not feel any hardness and not get hurt. Although this is not a procedure to get rid of the hemorrhoids but it will make your condition better and it will make you feel good and pleasant.
- Vitamin E is a great source to get rid of the hemorrhoids. Place the opened end of the Vitamin E on the affected area of the anus and rub the oily Vitamin E for some time. Repeat this procedure every day and I can say this for sure that you will be pleased with the results.
- Just like Vitamin E you can also make use of the oils like chestnut oils. The good thing about these oils is that it makes your pain go away and dilate your veins to a great extent. Many doctors have recommended the use of Oils or Vitamin E in the affected areas because of the amazing results.
- There are medicated pads available in the market that can alleviate your situation. Although apply the above mentioned procedure first and if you do not get any advantage then take the use of the medicated pads.
- A bath is always good for a hemorrhoid patient. Not only does it reduce the pain but also dilate the blood vessels. So try taking a bath every day.
- And lastly if nothing works out then consult your physician and he will probably give you a hemorrhoid cream. Hemorrhoid creams are available in bulk in the market and you can make use of them if your hemorrhoid situation gets out of your hands. These creams have some special ingredients that will alleviate your situation to the fullest.