Skin is the largest organ of your body and it requires an extra care because it is the most superficial organ and is prone to lots of injuries. You need to be extra cautious about your skin if you want to be alright. Dead skin is a condition that usually accompanies a bruise or a wound and it is fairly common condition than other skin related illnesses. Sometimes or mostly dead skin also follows the dry skin and the skin which is dry is more prone to death than the skin which is not. Dry skin is a skin condition that happens to the elder/older lot mostly the lot above 65 years and more.
There are quite a number of ways by which you can get rid of the dead skin.
Getting rid of the dead skin
- The foremost thing you need to do to prevent from the dead skin is the application of lotion on the areas that are most affected by the dead skin. Make sure that you keep the lotion bottle close to you so whenever you feel the need to use the lotion you can use it.
- Dead skin is most notable in the hands and feet because these are the most exposed parts of your body and they deserve proper protection so you need to cover them during the cold areas because cold areas bring dry skin and dry skin is the main reason for dead skin. When you are in the cold environment or you are going or jogging or a walk then you should wear proper clothes to prevent yourself from the dead skin.
- Sometimes the skin of your lips becomes dead and in that condition you need to take proper measures. The dead skin of your lips can be improved by the use of chap sticks or Vaseline or any decent lotion. Not only do these things improve the condition of your lips but also these things prevent you from developing dead skin on the lips.
- If the skin of your cheeks becomes dead then you need to scrub it with a soft clot by applying lukewarm water. This is a very common remedy for a better and fresh looking skin. Keep applying the scrub on your skin surface for almost 10-15 minutes. You have to do this every day for three or four times. This is how you will get rid of the dead skin.
- Make sure that you do not take shower in a hot water because that is one of the underlying reasons of a dead skin. Hot water removes the oil from your skin and hence the skin develops the dead skin.
- You need to make sure that you do not go for the bubble bath because soap is made up of chemicals and excessive use of the chemicals is not good for your skin. Making your skin dead is the worst thing they will do for you. So avoid extremely hot water and more than necessary use of the chemicals.