Just like pimples and other skin disorders freckles as well is one annoying skin disorder that can be very unhealthy if not treated well. But there is quite a difference between freckles and pimples and you should not freckles should not be mistaken for pimples.
Pimples are basically small pustules that grow on the skin during the teenage years normally while freckles are the dark blotches that grow on the face usually. Freckles normally grow on the face skin of the women and pimples can grow on anyone irrespective of the gender. Some people say that freckles are unavoidable and no matter what you do once in a lifetime of a woman the freckles always grow on the skin.
Since freckles are blemished spots one should try to make sure that these freckles should be get ridden of as soon as you can.
Let us take a look at some of the methods by which you can get rid of freckles.
Getting rid of Freckles
- One thing you can do is the application of mineral make up on the skin so that your freckles will be covered for a while. Almost every woman does makeup and for a temporary period of time the freckles are overshadowed. But you must keep this thing in mind that after washing your face or cleansing your face your make up will be removed and the freckles will start appearing again. This is not a permanent solution to get rid of the freckles. Make sure that you do not apply a lot of make up on the skin because the makeup contains chemicals and it can deteriorate your skin. Make sure you consult a dermatologist before applying this method.
- Another way and n easy way to get rid of the freckles is by taking in a lot of Vitamins especially the Vitamin C and proteins. Vitamins are very important diet for women and if you want to get rid of your freckles then there is no best, easy and short way than ingesting lots and lots of vitamins. Fruits are the best source of vitamins so instead of destroying your body with junk food and fats eat lots of fruit.
- There are a lot of people who think that sun helps in removing the freckles but this concept is entirely wrong. Sun light does not help but worsens your skin condition causing in the appearance of freckles. So you need to stay out of the UV light as much as you can. If you are dire to go to the sunlight I would say you wear sun glasses or rub a sun block cream on your face for protective measures.
- Natural fruit juices also help a lot in the removal of freckles. Parsley juice or lemon juice should be taken twice a day and you will see the improvement of your face very soon.
- There are quite a number of whitening creams available in the market. If none of the above mentioned tips work out then it is great to use the face whitening creams because these creams remove the freckles in a small amount of time.