There are people who whine about every tiniest problem they face related to health. Among the very common problems that are faced by humankind are the stretch marks. Stretch marks can be countered easily and you do not need to go through a lot of effort in order to get rid of these marks.
These marks occur due to the rapid changes in the size of the body. Sometimes these marks occur during pregnancy in the abdomen around the medial sides of thigh and sometimes in the perineum regions too and when these stretch marks show up during pregnancy there is a chance that the baby will get some marks too.
Sometimes after excessive weight lifting or workout you get these stretch marks. Sometimes the origin of these stretch marks come out to be genetic but you need not to fear because there are a lot of things you can do to prevent your self from getting these stretch marks.
Let us take a look at some of the methods by which you can get rid of this problem.
Getting rid of the Stretch Marks
- The foremost thing you can do to remove the stretch marks is by applying any good lotion. Well yes stretch marks would not go that easily unless you apply any lotion or cream on the specified areas and studies have shown that people who use lotion daily and lets does not let the skin to lose its elasticity and not prone to stretch marks. This is the kind of hydration and you are making your skin hydrated the more hydrated your skin is the lesser are the chances that you will face any stretch marks. Try using the lotion on the stretch marks which have just recently sprung up. Although the lotion would still work on the old stretch marks but it would prove to more effective on the new ones.
- Another thing you can do is to use the creams which have larger amount of Retin A in them. Yes it has been proven by many dermatologists that Retin A build up your skin by synthesizing the collagen and if the Retin A creams are used in greater amount there are chances that your stretch marks will be removed in no time.
- Like Retin A and lotions you can also use the stuff which has glycolic acid and it has the same effect on skin as the Retin A creams has. Glycolic acid increases the amount of collagen in your skin and it improves the overall condition of your skin but make sure that you do not go out in the skin while you have applied the cream with glycolic acid. Sun damages your skin. You can also combine glycolic acid and Retin A in a cream and this would be more effective than using Retin A creams or glycolic acid separately.
- Vitamin E oil improves the state of your skin and it reduces the stretch marks. Just like you need food your skin also needs some proper amount of oil and Vitamin E is the best thing you can do to make your skin better. This had been a common house hold treatment for the removal of stretch marks for many years.
- Vitamin C intake would be very helpful to counter this problem of stretch marks so try taking more amount of Vitamin C in your diet.