Pimples one of those twitchy skin infections that just not only makes you look bad but also causes a lot of damage to your skin. There are a lot of reasons why pimples occur on human skin and mostly females are affected with this. Pimples has become very common in human kind and it can be cured with not much difficulty these days provided the creams, anti pimple lotions and ointments in the market.
This problem is more common in teenage girls than the elderly ladies but it can hit upon any one if proper care is not given to your skin especially the skin of your face.
Let us see by what means we can control this notorious skin malady.
Getting rid of Pimples
- There is this thing ‘Salicylic acid’ which is very common if you visit a nearby medical store. Apply this on your face daily. The purpose of applying this thing in your face is that it unblocks the pores of your skin. One of the reasons why you have got pimples is that the pores on the face of your skin are blocked by sebum or keratin like substances. Salicylic acid tries to unclog/unblock your skin and makes your skin fresh and good looking. There are much lesser chances that the sebum will again block your pores after you apply the Salicylic acid.
- There is a lot of bacteria on your skin that needs to be killed. Yes it is true that the fostering of pimples on your skin is done by the harmful bacteria which after your skin has been clogged starts producing chemicals on your skin that ultimately leads to what we call it as “Pimples”. You need to use different ointments or bacterial removal creams on your skin if you want to get rid of Pimples.
- Sulfur is a great element that needs to be scrubbed on your skin for better care. Well of course sulfur is the major ingredients of all the skin ointments and it is because of sulfur that the removal of bacteria from your skin has become a very easy job.
- Patience is the key to your health. You would not find any medicine in the stores that will guarantee you a pimple free skin in some hours. Every medicine takes time to gel and this is true in the case of pimples too. You need to take rest as much as you can and be not be fretful about the pimples once you have applied the creams on the specified areas of your skin.
- Another thing that should be kept in mind is not to pop up the pimples. Popping up the have pimples only makes the situation worse and you are not to make it worse but right. There is no need to pop up the pimples once you applied the cream. The pimples will get removed by itself.
- If the situation gets worse then you immediately need to consult a dermatologist. Instead of becoming a Quack you should take the advice and suggestions of a dermatologist who obviously knows more about the cause of Pimples and its medications than you. Besides this there are a lot of medications that can only be bought with a proper prescription.