Sometimes you are sitting in front of the computer of the computers or TV and a surge of pain you feel in your head. These are known as the headaches and a common ache problem in every one who puts a lot of pressure on his brain during working or who watches a lot of TV or computers or surrenders himself to the great load of stress.
There are many other causes too for the headaches. You need to be cautious of getting headaches because the headaches make you lose the hand on your life. Your life becomes asymmetrical and you lose the hold on your life. Headaches are avoidable but not completely unavoidable. But you need to make sure that you do not get headache very often as it completely takes the charm out of your life.
Let us see some of the valuable suggestions that can make you help get rid of these headaches.
Getting rid of the Headaches
- You need to makes sure that what kind of headache you are having before the treatment. There are a lot of symptoms that triggers the headaches but most commonly are those that are stimulated by the stress and tension. If you have just got a simple headache due to the stress and no other symptom is found like vomiting or Diarrhea then you just need to take a pain killer and it will relieve you in an hour or so but if your headache is accompanied by other symptoms too like vomiting or nausea then you need to consult a doctor because he will give you the proper medication for this.
- The best thing to do is take rest and take some time off for your self. Yes normally the headaches are caused by the tensions and stress due to your every day hectic routine but you need to get off from that routine and change yourself for some time. Take rest by going out on the vacations with your family. Go to some serene place or a long drive which will soothe your mind and body. This is the best way to tackle the problem of headaches.
- If the above treatment does not come to any benefit then massage your head or go to some spa or massage centres. This is the best feeling ever when your head is getting massage. If you can find two tennis balls place them in a sock and lie flat while putting the sock behind your occipital bone or the base of skull. You will feel the comfort that you have never felt before. If that is not possible then have someone else to massage you head and neck region. Try massaging on all the sides of your head and neck.
- Visualize that your headache is going away. It requires some concentration and it can be troubling at first but it would be quite a relief for you if you found the right amount of concentration and you will feel that the headache is oozing out of your head.
- Try simple reflexology. Apply pressure on the sole of your foot with your thumb stretch yourself a little bit and gently meditate. Meditation is the key to solve the headache problem. You will feel so relaxed and your headache will start fading away in some time.