Have you ever rubbed your feet or hand for long and found out the liquid containing pustules? Yes these liquid containing pustules or scars are the blisters and these happen on the places of your body that are mostly used during your everyday routine. Usually these blisters attack on the skin of your hands and feet because these are the areas of your body that are overly used. Blisters are not very easy to get rid of because this is a common problem that happens to most of the people but sometimes these blisters can acquire different shapes and become painful and that is the time when you need to take good care of these blisters.
Let us take a look at these blisters and how can we get rid o them.
Getting rid of the Blisters
- Blisters get healed with time. Make sure you do not cover your blister and keep it aerated because as long as it is exposed to air greater are the chances that your blister will get better.
- Do not touch the blister or do not pop it off. If you do it then it can spread to other parts of the body. This is very common with any skin infection that whenever you touch it or scrap it off and then with the same hands you touch the other parts of the body the infection can be transmitted or it can spread easily to other parts so it should be noted down that no touching should be done on the affected parts.
- Avoid doing the exercises that have caused the blisters in the first place. E.g. if excessive walking or jogging or running have caused the blisters on the sole of your feet then you must make sure that you do not run that much because it will only worsen the situation. Do not put up hard shoes on your feet or make sure that you do not run for a specific period of time especially until the blisters are gone.
- Sometimes the blisters itch and to let go of the itching you can always soak in your feet in a cold water or apply the cold bath to your feet or even to your hands if the blisters have affected your hands. This is a household remedy and it should be tried.
- Sometimes the blisters can become extremely dangerous and may come up with a lot of signs like rash and redness in other parts of the body accompanied with some pain and fever then you need to consult your doctor immediately.
- Moisture has been one of the real causes of blister so make sure you keep out of moisture as much as you can. You can use dehumidifiers in your room to get rid of the moisture. Moisture in your hands and feet can cause the blisters.
- You can also use the medication prescribed by your doctor to treat the blisters. There are different creams available in the market that can be applied externally to get rid of the blisters.